Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays, 9:15-10:15am
Pilates is a mind and body method with a wide range of benefits. It improves mental and physical well-being. Pilates targets the deep postural muscles, building strength from the inside out, rebalancing the body and bringing it into correct alignment- Making you stronger and happier.
- Improve your posture, flexibility and joint mobility.
- Help you to relieve stress and tension.
- Reshapes your body, which will become longer, leaner and more toned.
- Retrains specific muscles for postnatal recovery (get your body back!)
- Improves technique in sport
Classes are open and taught by Britt, a Balanced Body certified instructor, and Kensal Rise mum of two. With 10 years of Pilates experience from San Francisco, NYC, Stockholm and now London. Britt teaches people at all levels, age groups and abilities- rehab and pre or postnatal. Her love of Pilates is contagious! Here is Britt’s website – www.pilatesshed.com
The cost of this class is £14 drop in, where available or 6 classes for £72.
For further information or to book please call 020 8960 7450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org