Our nutritional therapist here at The Yard is Juliet Morcas BSc, Member of BANT and CNHC.
Nutritional Therapy maximises our potential to function with energy and vitality. It offers a natural and holistic approach to a healthier life and can help solve health concerns such as:
- Weight management
- Skin problems (psoriasis, acne, eczema, dry skin)
- Women’s health (PMS, menopause, fibroids, PCOS, fertility, pregnancy cystitis)
- Infant, toddler and adolescent health.
- Digestive health (acid reflux, IBS, bloating, constipation)
- Mental health including lack of concentration and depression.
- Fatigue and insomnia
- Allergies (asthma, hay fever and migraines)
- Cardiovascular health (high cholesterol, high blood pressure, angina)
- Bone health (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis)
- Disease prevention
What is involved in a nutritional consultation?
A nutritional consultation involves a tailor-made programme to meet individual requirements. Prior to the consultation a client will be asked to complete a health questionnaire.
The actual consultation takes about one hour to one hour and fifteen minutes to complete. Juliet offers a confidential assessment of how your diet and lifestyle may be contributing to your health concerns. She will then make dietary, supplementary and lifestyle recommendations. A follow-up consultation taking around thirty minutes is recommended after four to six weeks to assess progress and to make any adjustments to your programme.
Laboratory testing is also available.
For further information and appointments please contact Juliet on 07870 632 788 or email email@example.com
Cost: initial consultation – £60, follow-up consultation – £35. Concessions are also available.